Tuesday, March 13, 2007

This is for Nicole.

Nicole, LCB is awesome! I am so glad that you were able to get some insight to Le Grande Diploma. But one word of advice, if you plan to come to Paris, I hope you know french. Superior cuisine and patisserie are taught only in french. If you know it, good. If you plan to take french lessons and take Le Grande Diploma, you need alot of coffee and a lot of stamina; it takes alot out of you.
About housing.....when you are accepted into any program within LCB, they send you info about everything, especially Paris. Paris is wonderful with all the information they give to you. It is very helpful. I went through one of the agencies that was in their booklet of housing. It did not take long, except looking at the apartments on-line. There are many flats and apartments, you just have to be willing to look.
I hope this helps you. If you have anymore questions, please contact me. I would love to help you in anyway! Just leave your e-mail in the comment section and I won't publish it. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask
Laura

No comments: