Wednesday, February 21, 2007

This is just an update....

I am in LCB London. It is not official yet, but it will be as soon as I send in some paper work and sign a few things. I begin March 23rd 2007 until June. I only got into superior patisserie, not superior cuisine. I am on the waiting list, second on the waiting list. There is still time for me to get in, but there is no guarantee. So please keep your fingers crossed and think good thoughts so I can get in.
The worst case scenario is I am in London for 6 months instead of the three originally intended. I will still receive le Grande Diploma, so that is good news. If I have to stay for 6 months, then I can go travel England, maybe go see my cousin in Germany and even come back to see friends here in Paris. The possibilities are endless. What is 3 more months to a life long dream?

I will be coming home for a couple of days in March. I will arrive back in the States March 14th until March 20th. I then will travel to London to finish out my program and receive Le Grande Diploma. If anyone is at home during this time I would love to see you. I will be writing more at the end of the week. Until then...a bientot!

No comments: