Monday, August 21, 2006

Dear family, friends and strangers,

Well, this marks the day of my adventure and the beginning into the mind of me.

As of now I am getting ready to embark on a real adventure, filled with colorful people, amazing views of the world (from air and land), mouth watering foods and so much more. I will be traveling to Australia, New Zealand and France in the next year. My father wanted me to keep track of all my travels and I thought that would be a good idea. So here it is, a way for him and others to view what I am doing and basically just keep tabs on me. So I hope you enjoy.

Departure date: September 10th
Places traveling to: Australia, New Zealand and Paris. Le Cordon Bleu - (Australia and France).

For the first month I will be traveling around Australia and New Zealand. Then I begin school on Oct. 3rd for about two and a half months. Then I will be home for the Christmas holidays for about 10 days and then go to france for about 6 months, perhaps a year. Logging on to this blog might be a challenge, because I do not know how much time I will have to write, but I will try to update ya'll on everything I do, from traveling to cooking to learning new things about culinary and life.

Please feel free to leave comments and questions and I will do my best to get back to you!

Laura

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura,
You didn't include me in your email list, so I am crashing your blog. I am thrilled for you and your adventures. Take lots of pictures, write all the time and stay away long enough that you'll actually appreciate coming home in the end!

Love,
Katie
aka Bacon Leg

Anonymous said...

Laura -
Thanks for having me as part of your blog community. I am truly looking forward to reading about all your adventures and cooking experiences - the good, the bad and the ugly! Take care and keep praticing the accent -

Anonymous said...

Stay away from the boys.....

Anonymous said...

Laura,
Good luck with all of your travels. I am can not wait until you come home and cook an excellent meal for all of us. Have safe travels.
Grahame